The first two-layer climbing skin adhesive. The outer layer is a unique formulation that firmly holds to the ski yet can be effortlessly pulled off, separated glue-to-glue and leaves no residue on the ski. Why two layers? The formulation that provides the amazing handling properties would pull off the skin if used alone. The inner layer is a different compound that firmly bonds the outer layer to the skin. The result:
Perfect adhesion to the ski even at low temperatures.
Effortless removal from the ski.
Low maintenance – the adhesive does not have to be re-glued.
Hagan Climbing Skin Features:
- Austrian-made, 100% mohair.
- Perfect fit: Tailored to the exact length and width (minus 4mm) of the matching Off Limits skis.
- Tip and Tail Attachments: Super simple, durable, light and easy to use. Off Limits skins use a tip bail and tail clip. Remove easily without taking off your skis.
- Treated to resist moisture and glop.
- Great glide, outstanding grip.
Hybrid Adhesion Advantages:
- Excellent ski base adhesion even in low temperatures.
- Effortless removal from the ski.
- Maintenance-free - no need for reglueing. Use our hybrid cleaning spray to remove stubborn dirt or wax residue.
- Super easy handling – fold together and separate with ease. Skip fumbling around with protective foil.
Suggested Complementary Products: