Climbing Skins Specially Tailored for Off Limits Skis
Brand new! The first ever twin layer hybrid adhesive technology! Hybrid Adhesion technology is super low maintenance, exceptionally easy handling and creates lightning fast transitions. All the handling benefits (easy on, easy off, easy separation, easy storage, zero need to re-glue, no mess) of "vacuum" technology with far superior adhesion and reliability. The outer layer sticks the skin firmly to the ski even at low temperatures and is very easily removed without leaving any residue on the ski base. The inner layer strongly binds the upper layer of adhesive to the skin backing.
Hagan Climbing Skin Features:
- Austrian-made, 100% mohair.
- Perfect fit: Tailored to the exact length and width (minus 4mm) of the matching Off Limits skis.
- Tip and Tail Attachments: Super simple, durable, light and easy to use. Boost 99 skins use a tip bail and tail clip. Remove easily without taking off your skis.
- Treated to resist moisture and glop.
- Great glide, outstanding grip.
Hybrid Adhesion Advantages:
- Excellent ski base adhesion even in low temperatures.
- Effortless removal from the ski.
- Maintenance-free - no need for reglueing. Tackiness is restored by simply cleaning the adhesive with conventional detergent. Use our hybrid cleaning spray to remove stubborn dirt or wax residue.
- Super easy handling – fold together and separate with ease. Skip fumbling around with protective foil.
Or Choose Traditional Glue:
HAGAN's traditional glue/green felt climbing skins are custom tailored for our Off Limits skis. 70% Mohair provides great glide and 30% nylon improves durability and climbing performance for audacious goals. Rely on high-performance climbing skins for your backcountry alpine touring adventures.
Both climbing skins are tailored to the length and width (minus 4mm) of the Off Limits ski. They come with super simple, light, durable and easy to use tip and tail attachments — a tip bail and an easily tension adjustable tail hook.
Suggested Complementary Products: