The ATK K08.2W comes standard on the Hagan Ultra World Cup and can be used to upgrade or replace worn traditional U springs.
The ROLLING-IN® SYSTEM improves ease of use and prevents wear and tear of the titanium “U” spring.
- ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®: Upgraded with rotating steel bushings, the “U” springs provide much easier step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions where stomping into the bindings can be difficult. The Rolling In System also eliminates wear and tear on the titanium spring.
- The “U” spring is shaped out of titanium for extreme lightness combined with strength.
- RACE SETTING: the vertical release (My) of the U Springs are fixed at a certain value defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.
K08.2W "regular" springs approximately My 9.
K08.1W "lightweight" springs approximately My 6.
There are two reasons to upgrade to the Rolling In System U Springs:
- Much easier step in making for faster and easier transitions.
- They last longer. Much longer.
The ATK replacement U-Springs for Hagan Ultra World Cup and ATK SL World Cup and other bindings come in sets of two.
- 2 TITANIUM “U” SPRINGS with Rolling In System
- 2 “NEW DESIGN” CLAMPING SCREWS
- 0 of the STANDARD CLAMPING SCREWS pictured in the photo