The ROLLING-IN® SYSTEM improves ease of use and prevents wear and tear of the titanium “U” spring.
- ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®: Upgraded with rotating steel bushings, the “U” springs provide much easier step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions where stomping into the bindings can be difficult. The Rolling In System also eliminates wear and tear on the titanium spring.
- The “U” spring is shaped out of titanium for extreme lightness combined with strength.
- RACE SETTING: the vertical release (My) of the U Springs are fixed at a certain value (ca. 9 My regular, ca. 6 My lightweight), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.
There are two reasons to upgrade to the Rolling In System U Springs:
- Much easier step in making for faster and easier transitions.
- They last longer. Much longer.
The Ultra replacement U-Springs come in sets of two.
- 2 TITANIUM “U” SPRINGS with Rolling In System
- 2 “NEW DESIGN” CLAMPING SCREWS
- 0 of the STANDARD CLAMPING SCREWS pictured in the photo