- The ZR ski mountaineering race binding toe piece is ultra light weight: just 77 grams. It features easy locking and unlocking of the toe piece via a polymer wheel bearing. The toe piece automatically snaps into a "semi-locked" position upon step in — the semi-locked position is strong enough to avoid release in less technical climbs and the auto feature saves a few valuable seconds in transition. The toe can be manually fully locked when desired.
The ZR includes crampon mounting points. (File them off if you want to save 4 grams! 😀) Lightweight aluminum crampons are available in 75 and 91mm widths, as are ski brakes. 30mm and 60mm adjustment plates are also available.
The Hagan ZR Race binding is the ideal complement to the X-Race and our other lightweight skis.
Ultra lightweight and durable for racing.
- Weight: 40 grams
- Automatic Semi-Lock System
- Polymer wheel bearing for easy toe locking and unlocking
- Built-in crampon attachment
- Ski leashes, ski brakes and replacement parts readily available.
- Recommended Products: