Want to ski tour as a family but not sure if a dedicated touring setup is worth it just yet? Contour Startup Kids Ski Touring Adapter makes it easy to convert a kids alpine binding and boot for initial forays into ski touring.
Snap the adapter into an alpine binding, clip the boot into the adapter, attach skins and away you go! Upon reaching the top remove the adapter, stash it in your pack, step directly back into the binding and descend!
The adapters fit boot sole lengths from 245-305mm and weigh 886g for a pair.
- Converts kids alpine bindings into touring bindings
- Integrated heel lift for steep ascents
- Just pop these into your kid's alpine bindings, and they can step in to start touring; remove the adapters and your kid can step directly into their bindings for the descent
- Fits sole lengths of 245–305 mm
- Each pair measures 12 x 6 x 3 in. and weighs 886 grams/1 lb. 15.4 oz.
- Stuff sack included
Hagan wishes to strongly support families to enjoy ski touring together, so we have put together a budget-friendly package
of our Boost Junior
skis combined with matching hybrid-glue climbing skins
, pre-mounted Visc alpine bindings and the Contour Startup ski touring adapters at an unbeatable price. No drilling of bindings necessary! The mounting rails are already installed! You can be ready to tour within minutes of unboxing!