This 25 liter masterpiece provides what any ski alpinist needs, without superfluous features and weight. The HAGAN C-Pack 25 is a streamlined pack that will get you there and get it done. Robust PU coated waterproof 60 D rip stop nylon keeps your gear dry and secure. The bottom features abrasion resistant Cordura for extra durability. Gear stowage systems are extensive: Hypalon ski tie down straps on the sides; ski pole, ice axe and rope tie downs; a zipper to access the entire main compartment from the front; zipper accessible top pouch; waist belt stowage and an integrated internal hydration system.
You want to be comfortable on your long ascensions, and the C-Pack provides it via its A.I.R. flow back ventilation system, C-Link shoulder strap attachments and height adjustable chest strap and a helmet storage pouch on the back for when the ascents get warm.
We’ve thought of the little things to create a comfortable and functional pack. The HAGAN C-Pack 25 is the ideal companion for deep forays into the backcountry and range-crossing treks.
- Robust 60 D nylon RIP stop with waterproof PU coating
Cordura bottomfor sturdy abrasion resistance
- YKK and Duraflex buckles
- Hypalon ski tie down straps on the sides
- Ski pole, ice axe and rope tie-downs
- Externally accessible via zipper main compartment
- Internal hydration system integration
- Waist belt stowage
- A.I.R. back ventilation system
- Height adjustable chest strap
- C-Link shoulder straps provide exceptional comfort