Hagan Customer Service Hours (Hagan Ski USA is my wife and me. We will respond as quick as possible, typically within 24 hours.):
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm (Mountain)
Please contact us before returning or exchanging any products.
RETURN & EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of receiving it, providing it is in a saleable condition, for a full refund or a like-for-like exchange (where available). The product must be in new condition and with the original packaging. If the product has been damaged or used (including skis that have been mounted), it will not be possible for us to issue a refund.
If you would like to return a product, please contact us.
When returning a product, please include the original packaging. Take care to pack the product correctly to avoid damage during transit. We recommend returning the product using a tracked delivery service. Upon receiving the product we will issue a full refund within 14 days. Refunds will be issued using the same means of payment as the original order.
If you would like to exchange a product, please contact us.
If you would like to exchange a product for a different size, color or product, it is possible to do so as long as the original product is unused, in a saleable condition, and the replacement product is in stock. Any additional shipping costs will be at the customer’s expense.
We offer a two-year warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Our warranty policy does not cover reasonable wear and tear or misuse of products; however, we use consideration when dealing with warranties so please contact us with your issue at email@example.com.
SKIS, BINDINGS, BOOTS, POLES & HARDGOODS
All Hagan skis, bindings, boots, poles and hardgoods are warranted for two years from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. We are responsible for the replacement of any defective product. We are not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss, misuse or alteration of the product.
The following damages are excluded from our warranty coverage:
- Misuse, abuse or neglect
- Landing on rocks, stumps, barns, people, or anything else that is not snow
- Scratches or chips in top sheets or bases
- Ski-to-ski contact
- Damage as a result of falling
- Improper mounting or adjusting of bindings. We always recommend that you have your skis mounted at your local ski shop to ensure that it is done correctly.
All Hagan apparel items and softgoods are warranted for two years from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. We are responsible for the repair or replacement of any defective product. Our warranty does not cover defects as a result of alterations or improper fit.
Our warranty will cover:
- Defective sewing
- Defective zippers and attachment hardware
- Defective velcro patches and/or snaps
- Missing or broken drawstrings, cords or leashes
Excluded from our warranty coverage:
- Rips and tears
- Fading (including UV damage)
- Damage (including colour bleeding and loss of waterproof qualities) as a result of improper washing or the use of improper detergents.
We always recommend that you follow the recommended washing instructions on your Hagan apparel and softgoods. We will gladly replace products that meet our warranty requirements. If we are out of stock, or no longer carry that particular product, we will do everything we can to offer you an appropriate replacement.
Hagan Dealer Warranty Process:
Warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Hagan Dealer where purchased. Warranty is only valid with proof of purchase from an Authorized Hagan Dealer. Hand written receipts will not be accepted. The Hagan warranty program does not cover any defects due to improper fit. Alteration of Hagan products will void warranty. Please ensure that your garments are washed prior to submitting for warranties. Soiled garments will be returned unprocessed or may delay the process with an additional surcharge. If you have any questions about our warranty, please feel free to email our warranty team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Hagan Ski Mountaineering Warranty Process:
We’re always ready to assist with any questions you have regarding warranty and your Hagan gear purchased direct through our website. To do so efficiently, please e-mail us directly at email@example.com with as much information as possible describing the damage and the cause, including photos of the damaged area, the entire product and the product serial number.
Ski/Binding/Boot/Pole/Hardgoods Warranty Policy:
All Hagan skis and ski poles are warrantied for two years from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. The warranty applies only to Hagan products purchased from Authorized Hagan Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. Alteration of Hagan products will void warranty. Warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Hagan dealer where purchased. All products returned to Hagan for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #) issued by Hagan's warranty department to the Authorized Hagan Retailer that is returning the ski. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Hagan assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable. Hagan Skis, Inc.’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Hagan Skis, Inc. will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. If product is received without return authorization or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to Hagan Skis, Inc. products purchased from Authorized Hagan Skis, Inc. dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. Original receipt must accompany warranty skis as a proof of purchase and validation of term of use.
- All products returned to Hagan Skis, Inc. for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #), which can be given over the phone, by Hagan's warranty department to the Authorized Hagan Retailer that is returning the ski. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Hagan Skis, Inc. assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- If product is received without return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #), or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Skis mounted more than once. Only one set of drilled screw holes is allowable. More than one recognizable mount and/or filling holes and re-mounting the ski voids this Warranty.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Impact damage caused by rocks, stumps, dumpsters, parking lots, rails or any other contact with a surface different than snow.
- Scratches, chips and indentations in top sheets or base.
- Damage caused by ski to ski contact
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski. If your mount is done improperly or the wrong size bit is used to drill the holes – both the width and depth of the mounting holes – then the warranty is void.
- Damage caused by binding pull-out
- Graphic fading or discoloring, if due to misuse or neglect.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents and adhesives.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- Broken, damaged, or snapped skis caused by uncontrolled impact and/or crash (If you crash your new Audi into a telephone pole on day 1, you don’t get a new car – if you snap your ski landing on your back while jumping off a cliff, or super-under-rotate your rodeo and your ski breaks – no warranty)
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Hagan Skis, Inc.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Hagan Skis, Inc. Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer. HAND WRITTEN RECEIPTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Hagan Skis, Inc. product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE CAUSED BY RAILS AND OTHER URBAN FEATURES IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Tips For Shipping Skis
- If skis are being returned for warranty coverage, remove bindings from skis before shipping. Hagan is not responsible for any bindings shipped to our warranty department.
- If bindings are being returned for warranty coverage, unmount bindings from skis before shipping. Hagan is not responsible for any skis shipped to our warranty department.
- If the warranty issue involved the ski/binding interface, send the skis and bindings as mounted at the time of the damage at issue.
- Use a box for shipping skis. Plastic wrap will not protect the ski in transit.
- Do not use a “permanent” marker to point out a ski’s problem.
- Clearly reference the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
- Include a note in the box taped to the ski – on the note include your name and all contact information including email, phone number, and return shipping address.